Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spanking as a child


Ok I know this is going to sound bad, and make you all wonder why the hell I am into spanking after this life but I can’t exactly say other than there were rules and consequences for breaking those rules. It was cut and dry. Break a rule, be punished … move on. When do we get that in our world today? Other than speed, ticket…. Pay. You have to commit a crime! Ahhh so anyway here is my story.


As a child I was spanked as early as 4 years old. My father would make me stand next to him while he sat in his recliner. He would tell me that I was about to be spanked and he knew it was going to hurt and that I didn’t want to do it, but if I didn’t listen he would have to get his belt. I was always very afraid. Then he would pull down my pants and I was to lay over the extended foot rest of the recliner. He would place one hand on my back and begin spanking. Even very young the spankings left my bottom red and sore; this was his usual method, for years until about 6.

As I got older the over the knee or cushion was not used much. I was spanked several times a week. At about 6 my father no longer threatened the belt he used it. There was a few ways he would do it.

Some times ( a little older) if my brothers and I would not go to sleep he would come in with the belt, we were ordered to “turn over NOW” and we would turn over on our tummy he would spank us until we cried, he would leave the room and we cried ourselves to sleep.

One was to make me do everything; there was as much punishment in the preparations as there was in the actual spanking. I was ordered to go and get his belt from its spot on his bedroom wall and present it to him. There were no words allowed and most times I didn’t even know what I had done. I then had to pull down my pants and underwear and bend over and put my hands on my knees, and then I had to apologize and discuss what I was being spanked for. The whole time having my bottom exposed and listening to my father crack the leather belt. I had to stay in position and not move. It was very important that I seemed to be presenting my bottom for what I deserved. I was spanked until the bruises began to show and I was very weak. After I usually had to be helped to bed, because my legs were weak and I had cried all of my tears.

The other form was more instant, spontaneous. He would grab onto me and yank my pants down; he would have the belt ready and hold me under his arm for about 10 swats. Then when we were both tired he would let me go and command that I get into position.
There was no talking or asking why it was hard and fast.

My father made me count, I had no idea how many I was going to get and I don’t think he knew how many he was about to give. But I had to count, if I lost count he would begin again. If I moved and made him have bad contact it wouldn’t count. I would easily receive over 100 swats with the belt. He ranged from taking his time and preparing each swat, talking about the offence in between to suddenly giving 10 hard swats in a row, then back to the slower form.

I received severe bare bottom spankings/beatings on a regular basis until I was about 13. After that there were only a few every few months. There were plenty in front of relatives and my siblings. My last spanking by my father was when I was 16, it was bare bottomed and I took it by choice for my little brother. I didn’t wait for him to say a thing, I just went and got that belt, plopped it in his hand and bared myself, grabbed my knees and told him to get on with it. It was embarrassing to be bare but I didn’t think too much of that. My father spanked me with that same dreaded belt (that he oiled for the occasion) for a half hour. He spanked me over 200 times, trying to get me to cry and I did not. I had finally showed my father that I couldn’t be broken, that he hadn’t “tamed” me after all and I was a stubborn as he was. I couldn’t walk for 3 days after that one.

I left home at 18 and had my first adult spanking experience when I was 20. My then fiancé was joking around with me and a friend of his in my bedroom and next thing I knew I had said something he didn’t like and I was over his knee in seconds. He spanked me over my jeans about 20 times until I said I was sorry and let me up. Our friend laughed and I just sat there stunned. I didn’t know what a TOP or Dom was back then but I am guessing that this guy made one hell of one. I didn’t marry that one though. I did marry a spineless ass who couldn’t tame/guide/spank/love anyone. I was spanked a few times by him but it was weak and left me very unsatisfied.


so now i am here today. this was a long road but i have fially found happiness!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Dawn, I'm sorry to hear about your childhood beatings, I and several friends went that route.
A lifelong Dom I think beating children is very wrong.
A least at the end you say that you are happy, I hope that you truly are.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Mandy said...

wow thats a lot for a child to go through, I agree with the fact that he explained why he spanked you but I know he spanked too much and hard for a kid. and that sucks about the first husband not being good at it, but at least you have the best now! ^_^ *hugs!*

Dee said...

well thank you for your comments, it was a truely hard life and took alot of counsiling to get through that. but now i am truely happy and the punishments i recive are fair, firm and always followed by forgiveness and love. thanks for the hugs