Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my current spanking life

I guess this should have been my first post but thats the procrastinator in me. ok my name is Dawn and i have been "into" spanking as long as i can remember. some say it is suprising because i was more than well spanked as a child. I will post about that later but you would think i had enough at that time.

my last spanking by my father was when i was about 16, i took it willingly for my brothers actions.
then i had a boyfriend at 19 who out of the blue one day took me over his knee on my bed and spanked my but. i didnt want it to stop..... i felt so many emotions and excitement.

i didnt marry that guy lol i thought he was to controling, now i know he is probably a perfect TOP. no instead i married a weasle, a man with no back bone whatsoever! man was i stupid. i was the one in charge and it was uncomfortable. i did ask his to spank me eventually about 1o years into our misrable marriage and he did alittle. i told him he could have free shots, totaly have revenge for whatever misgivings he thought i had. well, he didnt.

that taught me that there is a much worse way to punish someone than spanking them. he held grudges and withheld love. I finnaly freed myself of his posin after he abused my oldest son.
ok enough of that ass.

i met one man on myspace back in July of this year and he was willing to be a "daddy" for me and spank me. it had been 3 years since my last one and being a single mom, living on my own i was in a deeply stressed situation. so i met with him and sure enough he spanked my butt good. ( will write more later). but it didnt really work out for us and that was the onky time he did.

i met another man thru myspace and he was wonderful. we connected in such wonderful ways and he drove 400 miles to come to Wi and spank my naughty self. it was an amazing experience and we fell in love quickly. that takes me to my life today.

I am madly and deeply in love with my spanker, best friend, lover and man.
and he spankes me when i need it and loves me to death.
i moved to MO and have lived with Kirk for about 4 months.

sooooo here is a few spanking stories i hope you enjoy

2 comments:

Paul said...

Dawn, I come from Bonnie's she posts about new blogs.
Welcome to this corner of the web, I hope that you will be comfertable here.
I will visit again if you post.
I'm glad that you have a regular partner who spanks.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Dee said...

thanks for the comments Paul, i love bonnies page as well. this is new for me so i will do my best!

thanks Dawn