Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dawn's phone bill

this Pic scares the hell out of me............... I hate that moment the most
So what did I do to deserve this last spanking? well lets start here.

Well, I really over spent for the holidays ( who doesnt right?)and while he appreciated it, he was not happy that I took it all on myself and didn't ask him to chip in. I have trouble asking for help. Then I got my cell phone bill for $500 for 2 months worth of calls, he is really was disappointed in me.



Then I have been pretty sick for a few weeks and I was told not to go out of the house and stay and rest. I had so much to do, so much to still get so i whined alittle, turned on the charm and I asked if it was ok just to run to the store for an ingredient for dinner and he gave in.



well when I went to the store I ran to a few more that I needed to0, he had gone to do some shopping himself and i thought i could get back home and he would never know. He beat me back home and wasn't happy at all that I took so long, I half kidding said that I had just left recently and it wasn't really that long... he saw right through that and well, that's the reason for the spanking. it didnt take place for a few days and the guilt was mounting.



one night i was crying and really upset, so he put me to bed and took my sons to a movie (by themselves). I laid there and sobbed and of course wondered what he was going to do when he came home. he wasnt mad anymore he was more concerned that i felt neglected and that i had told him that the guilt was making me want to do something to punish myself. we had agreed that i would never do anything like that again, that i was to allow him to hand out the punishments. ( i had dont things like deprive myself of food, sleep or heath care in the past).



I heard him come in the front door and i covered my head with the blanket, i was sure what i should do, i wasnt sure what he would do, i knew i was in for a spanking but not much else.

when he came home he came upstairs and helped me up, he was calm and gentel and i didnt resist, i walked with my head down and he lead me by the hand downstairs to the couch. he had me stand in front of him and he took down my pants and held my wrist as he pulled me over his knee, he gave little laugh when he saw my panties said chill out across the butt. It didn't lighten the situation much though. he thought better for a moment and decided i was missing something and he then made me stand up and watch him as he rolled up his sleeves, saying I know how much you love to see me get prepared for your butt warming.
He spanked me hard with his hand first and made me tell him what the spanking was for. Then he had a hairbrush paddle that he began spanking me with it first with my panties then without. ( panties never stay on long)
He then took out a leather paddle shaped like a heart and spanked me with that for awhile to show me his love for my health then he led me to the kitchen where I had to lean over the counter and receive the strap he had just bought. I got about 25 there and he knew my legs were getting sore and made me bend over the arm of the chair for the cell phone and lying to him. he seemed almost happy about the new position he had discovered.

I have such a high pain tolerance I never thought someone could reach my edge, but he sure did and I was very humbled and punished. we have a unritten rule in our house that if you lie you recieve 100 with the belt, so I wont be doing that again. not that i dont have confessions to make, thats another day.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Dawn, well that wasn't too bad, as long as you learn from it. Punishment without learning is a waste of time and pain.
Warm hugs,
Paul.