Wednesday, January 23, 2008

memories of a spanking

yea thats me. ick and ouch
This is an account of a real spanking that I had earlier this year. Many more were to follow- just not with this same guy. He turned out to be married ( wife didn’t know) and I wasn’t totally comfortable with that, and I have MS. It seemed to have reared its ugly head just when I was getting into the life…. I had to stop and thought my life of spanking was over. But I have met a great guy, in the medical field and he knows just how to take care of me.


July 07-
Today I had my first spanking in 3 years and let me tell you it was the worst since my childhood.

I met the man we can call Jim through my space. He was a local man looking for a woman to develop a spanking relationship with. I was new to the idea that there are so many ppl out there interested in spanking. I always thought I would have to be in a relationship before I would ever get a spanking again and since my divorce a few months ago, I don’t see that happening for along time. So Jim or daddy as he wanted me to call him talked me into going for my dreams instead of waiting. I wore the skirt I was ordered to and had my school girl look pretty good. We agreed that this would be non sexual and I had been thinking of him as a “Daddy” for a few months.

He came to my house and I have to say I felt pretty at ease with him, I had talked long enough that I trusted him so we sat down on the couch and began.

We talked first about my misbehavior ( rules I had set for myself and of course I have trouble following) and then he calmly told to go to my bedroom where he followed with an armless chair. He placed it in the middle and told me to come over to him. He sat down and told me to lay across his lap.

I was shaking and had my hands over my face, I couldn’t look at him or the lap I was suppose to be over. I kept thinking, I am to big to stay on his lap, im huge oh I have to get out of this one. I was so afraid to take the chance so afraid that it would both be what I wanted and maybe not enough.

He stayed clam and soothing and rubbed my back as I stood by his side, he said he would wait till I was ready. I said I don’t think I have the strength to and he said take your time. I was glad he was patient. I had told him that I may fight it and that I didn’t want him to let me back out. But he saw that I was preparing myself.

I took a deep breath and laid down. I could barely touch the ground on both sides and I felt stuck, like I had taken the leap. He pulled up my skirt and rubbed my bottom for a moment and asked if I was ready, I felt a giggle rise up over me and realized I was so nervous. It was a bare bottom spanking because of the panties I had worn, they had creped up and I was more exposed than I wanted to be.
Then he started, with his hand spanking both cheeks at a good pace, he stopped and rubbed every 10 swats or so and gave me a rest. I was amazed at how much it hurt and how it took my breath away. He talked soothingly and told me to breath and calm down. I think I was hyperventilating a little. He spanked me again faster and harder. I had thought that that was the end of the spanking, it would have been ok for the first one.

Then he told me to stand up and face a closet door. ( I didn’t have any available corners…. Hmmm wonder why lol) He left the room. My ass was on fire and I was trying to catch my breath. I was glad to be alone for a minute and I really dislike the corner thing.
When he came back he told me to put my hands on the chair, then to lower my head to the seat. I had no idea how much that tightness made it worse. He had brought in a strap. He gave me 10 quick and hard swats with it and I was shaking. Back to the door. He then put me over his knee again and began very hard spanks, in the same spot for about 10 each. I was kicking a little by then and was in shock at how hard he could spank.

He stood me up and we took a break, we sat in the living room and talked about how my father had spanked me and how much I had taken back then. He then put me over his knee on the couch ( I liked this a lot more, it was more comfortable) and he spanked me with his hand again, then he reached over and got this ping pong paddle and began with that. I was kicking a little more with that and kept paddling. When he stopped and had me sit up I couldn’t sit very well.

He let me rest again and then it was back to the bed room where he had me bend on the bed like the chair and gave me a few spanks with his hand. He told me to take off my skirt and I did. He didn’t make me take my panties off, but then again he didn’t really need to they didn’t cover much. I was ordered back into position and he left the room and brought back the worst looking paddle I have ever seen. It was about 12 inches long made of unfinished wood, I told him I was afraid of that one and he said I would have to try it.
OMG I took one hit and I propelled me forward, I saw stars. I don’t know if it was his full force but man that hurt. I told him I couldn’t take another one, and he said ok baby girl. He told me to stand at the door again.

Then he told me to lay face down on my bed. He began to spank me hard with his hand again , it was terrible and I just clinched the pillow. suddenly he was laying in the bed next to me and told me to turn over, he comforted me and then when my breath came back asked me if I knew what was next.
I couldn’t think and I said no. what could he possibly mean?
he said I better give him an answer or he would give me 5 more than he planned, I panicked and hoped it wasn’t that paddle and he saw I was confused.
he said “now what did Daddy just give you after the hand spanking before?” oh crap, I reluctantly said the strap.
He said “yes and now I want you to asked to be spanked with the strap.”
I couldn’t make myself say to those words I just sat there with my mouth open. I thought girl are you nuts, your actually going to have to verbally ask a man to spank you with a strap? He wasn’t to happy with my lack of quick response and he started to say he was adding more swats and I just said it, it just came out and he got up, ordered me to remain on the bed and then got the strap. ( which was a belt that had been cut in half BTW)

He was moving hard and fast and I started to whimper and really kick my legs, and wiggle around. It hurt like hell. He asked me if I had had enough and I just shook my head yes, and kept my face buried.
He rubbed my butt and told me I had taken my spanking like a good girl and that I had a very spankable butt. I thought he was done but as I answered a text from a good friend who was my safety contact he was examining his work.
He brought out a wooden dowel and told me I would have to try that also and bent me over the couch. He was very nice and only gave me a few but that was all I could take.

He suggested we take pictures and I said I dint mind, even If I have a big butt. Before he did that though he said he thought I needed 10 more with the paddle. So it was back over the knee on the couch and he lowered my panties, he gave me 10 very hard spanks ( he says 10- I say it was 11 but who can argue)
during the spanking I was kicking and my leg fell off the couch and several spanks were given to the inner side of my cheeks ouch.
He then used his had for a few more minutes and made sure all areas were cherry red.
For the end swats he asked me if I wanted the next on the thighs or butt? Ohhh hard question there, I took a few minutes and of course chose the butt- sooo he spanked onto of my thighs, that was not fair!!!!!!!!!
We had to go after that but he made sure to set the next date for a spanking. I had to drive 30 miles to pick up my kids and my ass hurt to even bend or move the skin. I dint cry but I feel a sense of relief and satisfaction that I went through more than I had planned and I sit here now in agony typing this but I didn’t want to for

2 comments:

Paul said...

Dawn, one hard spanking, did it help!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Dee said...

yes it sure did help but now i have even better so its great