Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my rules as of now



  1. Keep the house uncluttered

  2. Have chores done by the time Kirk gets home.

  3. Go to bed together

  4. Stay in bed once there unless pain makes it to hard. No chatting online at night

  5. 8 hours of sleep per day

  6. No chocolate, unless approved

  7. Drink water- 2 bottles

  8. Take medications every day

  9. exercise every other day m-w-f

  10. make list for next day by bed time

  11. Do only what’s on the list -I have to learn to prioritize my list and stick to it. So I don’t over work and not be able to do anything the next day

  12. Hold kids to their responsibilities

  13. Track on sparks ( this is nutrition and diet website, its great really and has helped me with meal planning and fitness. and its free! http://www.sparkpeople.com/ )

  14. No lying ( 100 swats bare assed in our house)

  15. Wear seatbelt at all times


No comments: