Friday, March 28, 2008

subs guide



  • Sub's Rights

  • I have the right to set Limits, and expect them to be respected.

  • I have the right to expect you to believe I am an Intelligent, Caring, and Loyal Person.

  • I have the right to be Trusted, provided I have Earned it.

  • I have the right to expect you to administer Your Punishment on me with Care and Caution.

  • I have the right to ask for Your Attention, without having to misbehave to get it.

  • I have the right to Question Your motives, should you deny my Requests, as long as I question with Proper Respect.

  • I have the right to expect Tenderness, Love and Understanding at all times including the moments I am being punished.

  • That Punishment does not mean Abuse.

  • I have the right to ask you for that Tenderness if I’ve had a bad day, or I just feel the Need for closeness.

  • I understand that there will be times when you and I will disagree about things.

  • I have the right to expect you to understand my Reasons, when I Respectfully express to you what I need.

  • I have the right to expect you to listen with an Open Mind and Heart.

  • I have the right to Voice my opinion, and expect you to Honestly Listen to and consider my Reasoning.

  • I expect you to have Final word, but I expect you to Whole-heartedly Consider my Feelings when making your decision.

  • I have the right to expect you to understand that deep Trust often breeds Love. For it is your pleasure that adds to my own and my pleasure that adds to yours.

  • I have the right to: Respect. No Husband may demean, abuse, harangue or hassle me in any way.

  • I am submissive, but should be treated with dignity and respect at all times. Choose. No Husband may demand my service. It is a most precious gift and mine to bestow. Safety. No Husband should ever compromise my safety.

  • I have the right to protect myself and to take whatever measures are necessary to do so. Put my Real Life First. No Husband may demand that I put aside my family, job, or other real life concerns for Him.

  • Know what is Expected of me. No Husband should expect me to be a mind reader.

    Sub's Creed
    I will communicate with complete Honesty of my Needs, Desires, Limits, and Experiences to my Husband.

  • I realize that Failing to do so will not only prevent my Husband and I from having the best experience possible, but it could also lead to physical and emotional harm.

  • I will not try to manipulate my Husband.

  • I will not push to make situations go the way I feel it should.

  • I will keep an Open Mind about trying things that I am not accustomed to.

  • I am willing to try and expand my limits. I will accept the Responsibility of Discovering what pleases my Husband, and will do my Best to fulfill His Wishes and Desires.

  • I will not allow myself to be Harmed or Abused, for I know that "submissive" Does Not Equal "doormat".

  • I will be Courteous and Helpful to all other submissives. I will never think myself a "better" submissive because I choose to submit on a different level than another.

  • I will not be boastful of experiences I have had as a submissive.

  • I will Share my Knowledge and Experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where I have been.

  • I will take the time to help those new to the scene so they may begin on the correct path of submissiveness.

  • I will be Responsive to my Husband.

  • I will not try to hide what my Mind and Body are feeling from my Husband. By telling Him I assist Him in His responsibilities as my Authority.

  • I know that my Husband is not a telepath and I will not expect Him to know the thoughts or feelings in which I have not shared.

  • I know that my actions Reflect upon my Husband, and I will do my best to help others to see Him in a positive way.

  • I will Not intentionally Embarrass or Displease my Husband.

  • I will Never causes other to think that being submissive means to be weak or sub-human.

  • I will take pride in who and What I am, and will never show myself in a negative way.

  • I will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being.

  • Above all, I will wear my title of submissiveness with Honor.


    This affirmation should be recited quietly, but aloud either going to bed each night or the first thing each morning. Quiet time should be set aside to allow the words to sink in. Read them slowly and thoughtfully each time.

  • Allow me the Inner Strength to express my true feelings and the trust to know He will understand and accept them as truth.

  • Allow me the Wisdom to know His needs and the Serenity to serve Him, graciously.

  • Allow me the Love to show Him whole-heartedly and the Tenderness to comfort Him selflessly.

  • Allow me the Knowledge to know when not to speak what's on my mind and the Kindness to not say what's on the tip of my tongue.

  • Allow me the Wisdom to be an asset to Him and the Peace of Mind in serving Him.

  • Allow me the Understanding when His day has been bad, and the Patience when mine has been.

  • Let my Eyes show Him the same Respect, whether I sit at His side, or kneel at His feet. Let my Daily Service to Him show Him how I Honestly feel about Him.

  • Let me Learn to please Him, completely and fully.

  • Grant me the Ability to give myself to Him, willingly and with my whole self.

  • Grant me the Talent, to Please U/us both fully and the Light to show U/us the way.

  • Permit me to Love myself more for Loving Him. For it is my Greatest Wish, my Highest Honor, to make His life complete, as He make mine.

again not sure who wrote this but i thank them with all my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like your blog. If you like, we could echange links betwen our blogs. Let me know!!

Greetings.

Dee said...

sure, i have to get back to this, i was out of posting for awhile. bad girl i know