Friday, March 28, 2008

doms guides

Doms Creed

  • Above all else I cherish my wife, in the knowledge that the gift my wife gives me is the greatest gift of all.
  • I may be demanding and take full advantage of the power given to me, but know how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift.
  • I am in control of myself first and foremost, so that I may control my wife.
  • As a stern and demanding, I can cause my wife to cry real tears.
  • As the consummate lover, I will then kiss the tears away, without stepping out of character.
  • In times of trouble, I will leave the roles behind, to be a supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is still a loving relationship between two caring individuals.
  • I am quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality.
  • I would never ask my wife to put me before their career, or family, just to satisfy my own pleasure.
  • To win my wife’s mind, body, spirit, soul, and love, I know I must first win her trust.
  • I will show my humor, kindness, and warmth.
  • I must always show my wife that my guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a person she can learn from, and that she can trust My direction.
  • I am romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous. When called upon, I will fight for my wife’s honor.
  • I prove to my wife that I am someone she can lean on, and depend on.
  • When it comes time to teach my wife her lessons of obedience, I am a strong and unyielding professor.
  • I will accept no flaw. Nothing less than perfection from my wife, the student.
  • Never will I use discipline without a good reason. When I do punish my wife, it is always with a knowledgeable and careful hand.
  • I am always open to communication and discussion; always ready to hear my wife’s wants and needs.
  • I am patient; taking time to learn my wife’s limits, and knowing that as her trust of me grows, so will she.
  • I know my wife responds to me out of the want of pleasing Me.
  • Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment.
  • I understand the fragile nature of mind and body and never violate the trust given to Me.
  • I am secure enough to laugh at myself and the absurdities of life.
  • Open minded enough to learn new things. Strong enough to grow.
  • My tools are mind, body, spirit, soul, and love.
  • I understand that we gain most from pleasuring each other.
  • And both of us know that love and trust are the only bindings that truly hold.

Doms responsibilities:
1. Trust: Your wife’s submission is a gift. It is your responsibility not to violate or abuse her trust in you. Whenever there are decisions you must make, you need to keep Both You and Your wife in mind, not just yourself.

2. Help: It is your responsibility to help your wife find what is already inside of her, and not try to create it for her. Before turning your attention toward your wife, you need to be the best Man You can possibly be. Bare in mind, this does not mean perfection, but it does not mean whimsical either.

3. Leadership: Your responsibility is not to take your leadership lightly and not to bail out of things get heavy. It is your responsibility to recognize that everyone is different, and your wife may not respond like your co-workers, friends, etc. You need to employ creativity rather than formula.

4. Communication: You know the key to bringing out the best in Your relationship lie in accumulating knowledge, communicating openly, and approaching the situation and Your spouse without hatred or animosity. It is your responsibility to guard your wife’s mental health-- to not guess or try to read “between the lines”, but to communicate openly with her.

5. Safety: It is your responsibility to make sure your wife is safe. You must be responsible for finding out what your wife’s true limits are, and staying within the boundaries those limit describe. You have a responsibility to discuss any punishments after its conclusion and to be open to any criticism that may come from your wife regarding the way things were handled.

6. Rules: It is your responsibility to involve your wife in the planning of her rules and their punishments, and to find out as much as possible about her desires and fantasies. To not be arrogant, but to actively seek help from your wife in discovering those areas in which you can improve. To not be misleading about yourself or your abilities.

7. Punishment: It is your responsibility to be stern. She may not like the punishment, but she will always respect you for it. You will continue your support and affection, especially while you are punishing her. You must never withhold your support and affection from her as a means of punishment. When you punish your wife, you must do so for the good of your wife, not just for the fulfillment of your own desires.

I am not sure who the auther is to these creeds but i am very thankful to have read them.


No comments: